How to backup my 3rd party apps?
- Fire up DM.
- Select transfer to another Blackberry device.
- Select your blackberry. Leave the other one blank.
- Once its done, it will say “Please connect new device”
- At this point, DO NOT CONNECT OR PRESS ANYTHING!
- Instead, go and find this folder (using windows search). The folder name is ur pin number.
- Copy the whole folder.
- Your apps should be backed up there safely.
- Now quit the DM. The original folder (not the copied one) will be deleted again.
If for one reason or another, your file cannot be found, try using the expanded search option (search hidden folders).
Once copied, click cancel in the Desktop Manager.
Voila! You have just saved your 3rd party apps.