Sometimes, our GPS may not be working on 3rd party apps such as Google Maps and facebook. Many of times it would be a just result of the OS or our data plan. Many apps like Facebook require an active BIS service to work while some OS would just result in the GPS malfunctioning.
To check if GPS is working, do the following (preferably without anything above you like roofs) but do take note it may take awhile:
- Go to options
- search for location settings
- open up location settings
- Ensure that everything is set to on or enabled
- Press the BlackBerry menu and select refresh
- You should get you location updated.